Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dr. Ernie Panza, Chiropractor


Dr. Ernie Panza

Is Health The Impossible Dream?
Questions And Answers

Dr. Ernie Panza,
Panza Chiropratic
Life Center, Monroe, Mich.

Processed through T-Town of Toledo
Narrated by Jim Miller
Engineered by Ralph Gross

Rite #31419/31420

1973

Both sides can be downloaded at the Recordo Obscura blog where this record has been found (with thanks)


Ernie Panza (from a publicity found in the Adrian Daily Telegram, 1976) :

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pa. where I attended school. Upon graduation from high school, I entered the U.S. Army where I was a dental lab techician. My plans were to follow the dental profession by attending Pitt University Dental School in Pittsburgh, Pa. However, as things happened my plans changed. Since the age of 10 I had suffered with migraines headaches. While in the army a friend persuaded me to go to a chiropractor. Since I had tried verything else for relief of the headaches, including shots and neurology tests, I decided I had nothing to lose. Not only did he get rid of my migraine headaches in a short time but also changed my entire life. It was then that I decide to beacme a chiropractor.

Instead of Pitt. University, I attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. I graduated in 1968. For the last 6 and one half years I have been in active pratice in Monroe, Michigan. In December of 1975, we opened our new office located at 2890 M-52 in Adrian, MI. Since then things have gone well, we have sold the Monroe Office and are now open full time at this office.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment